Monday, December 30, 2013

joking deh!

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pengasih Lagi Penyayang


There are a gift i got from Hana.
I choose Pen bcoz im “geli” with such thing have “bulu”.
Alhamdulillah,  she arrived safety.
Happy to see her again.
Im “usik” her about her journey.
I said,  why she comeback early?
She should stay there for a long time.
haha.
so cruel rigt?.
=)
Dont angry Hana,  im just joking.  
There are a gift i got from Hana.
I choose Pen bcoz im “geli” with such thing have “bulu”.
Alhamdulillah,  she arrived safety.
Happy to see her again.
Im “usik” her about her journey.
I said,  why she comeback early?
She should stay there for a long time.
haha.
so cruel rigt?.
=)
Dont angry Hana,  im just joking.
One of gift that I got from Hana.
Pilih  Pen bcoz im “geli” with such thing have “bulu”.
Alhamdulillah, safely arrived.
Happy to see her again.
“usik” dia about her journey.
I said,  why comeback so early?
Should stay there for a long time.
haha.

cruel right?.
=)

Dont angry Hana,  im just joking.

☞ Tatkala Tinta Bermain Kata, Moga Allah Redha ☜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ulasan :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
ღ Hak Milik Nurliyana Adnan ღ